The Organizing Committee of the SyNERGY MED 2022 calls for original submissions.
Authors are kindly invited to submit a paper via the online submission system of the conference before
July 31, 2022 August 31, 2022 to ensure timely consideration. The size of the conference paper should be from 4 to 6 full A4 pages, prepared according to IEEE Conference Proceedings format here.
Papers should be related to the thematic areas of the conference:
- Cybersecurity in Smart Grid
- DC power systems
- Decarbonization and Clean Energy Transition
- Demand Side Management, Flexibility and Demand Response
- Digitalization of power distribution
- Energy Efficiency
- Energy Policy
- Energy storage technologies, integration and utilization
- Grid and market integration of distributed generation
- HVDC, FACTS and power electronics
- ICT for Future Electricity Grids
- Multi- Energy grids
- Power quality
- Power System Economics and Electricity Markets
- Power System Modelling and Analysis
- Power System Operations and Control
- Power System Optimisation and Planning
- Reliability assessment of power systems
- Renewable energy sources
- Security assessment and risk analysis
- Smart Energy Communities and Smart Cities
- Transactive energy and Blockchain technologies
- Transient analysis and EMTP modelling
- All papers will be presented orally (no poster session will be organized). The time slot allocated to each presentation will be 20 minutes (15 minutes for presentations and 5 minutes for questions and answers).
- Authors are asked to state max. 3 of the thematic areas that relates best to their presentation.
- Each participant may register and present up to two papers.
- Each student may submit and present only one paper.
- At least one author from each accepted submission will be required to make an early registration in order for their contribution to be included in the conference programme.
Click below to download the Call for Papers as a pdf file