Presentation PowerPoint Template:
The template for the presentation is available in:
The instructions for FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION are as follows:
- Be sure to have made all the corrections from review reports.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Create your PDF eXpress Account
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site: https://ieee-pdf-express.org
First-time users should do the following:
1) Select “Create account“
2) Enter the following:
• 55767X for the Conference ID
• your email address
• a password
3) Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Validate your papers and once the status has changed to “pass” in the IEEE PDF eXpress, then select “Approve” and download your paper.
- Do the final paper submissions to ConfTool system ( Please do not make a new submission for the final document.
UPLOAD the final document using the information of the accepted submission.)
- Please click here to make a submission.
Before uploading your final version make sure that a copyright notice must appear in the bottom margin of the FIRST page (ONLY on the 1st page !) of your paper (Times font, 8 p.):
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
• For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-6107-8/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-6107-8/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union
• For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-6107-8/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
The best method to preserve formatting is to paste text without formatting to the template, i.e. to switch from using CTRL+V (Paste) to CTRL+SHIFT+V (Paste Plain Text). Additional tips: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/control-the-formatting-when-you-paste-text-20156a41-520e-48a6-8680-fb9ce15bf3d6